Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Seasons Change...

I decided to start blogging again and while looking through my blog today I found this. It was written on 4/3/07 @ 9:45 PM but for some reason didn't get posted..
------------------------------------------
Spring is here and summer is not far behind. Time goes by so quickly sometimes, before I blink it will be fall, I will have a new little one and Christmas will be a week away. I wonder why it goes by so much quicker as you get older. Maybe it is simply because we have kids in our lives who are constantly changing and therefore it is much easier to gauge the passing moments. I am not sure but that would be my guess. It makes sense because the first thing people tell you once you have kids is, "Cherish every moment, it will be gone before you know it." I cannot argue..

No comments: