Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Smoke em if you got em


It is no secret that I am a huge cigar fan. I love all of the aspects that come with cigars, collecting and searching for rare sticks, the nuances of setting up a new humidor and most of all sharing a fine cigar with friends and family. The actual process of smoking cigar however; to me this is the pinnacle of relaxation although it may seem dramatically simple. It is like a reward, difficult to explain but somewhat like meditation. Sitting silently in the garage or on the deck or enjoying a poker game with friends and watching the smoke billow into the air is to me one of lifes simple wonderful pleasures.

Here is an article that I found from our very own Dennis Prager in which he discusses his love for a fine smoke. link here

"A good cigar is as great a comfort to a man as a good cry to a woman."
-- E.G. Bulwer-Lytton Darnley, 1845

No comments: